Using HUUM sauna controllers
Updated July 14, 2022
HUUM sauna controllers are easy to use. The controller enables one to heat the sauna and set its temperature and functions (e.g., ventilation/lighting or the steamer). In order to use the controller, it must be connected to the UKU sauna control system. Choose a control system that complies with your preferences: UKU Local, UKU WiFi or UKU 4G.
UKU Local enables one to heat the sauna from the wall-mounted control panel only. UKU WiFi and UKU 4G allow one to heat the sauna from the control panel, and also through the HUUM mobile app that is downloaded to the smartphone.
- Before using the controller, ensure that all model-specific necessary connections of the control system are established (refer to “Establishing the connection between the UKU Wi-Fi control system and HUUM mobile app” or “Establishing the connection between the UKU 4G control system and HUUM mobile app”).
- One short press of the button switches the controller on, and starts and ends heating.
- All UKU sauna control system models enable one to adjust the sauna temperature (40–110 °C).
- Press and hold the button for 10 seconds, and open the settings menu to select the desired heating time. You can choose between 3, 6, 12 and 18 hours. Default setting for heating time is 3 hours.
- To select the desired temperature, simply turn the button. Target temperature of the sauna is displayed in the top right corner of the screen. Current temperature of the sauna is displayed in the middle of the screen.
- Press the button to start heating.
- You can use the timer to configure the desired start time for heating. To activate the timer, press and hold the button for 3 seconds. Then choose the desired start time for heating, and start the timer with a single short press of the button.
- During heating, the screen is always active, and the heating icon is displayed above the temperature reading.
- The controller automatically switches off when sauna heating has ended, or when you have finished using the button without heating.
- For accessing the settings menu, press and hold the button for 10 seconds. The settings menu of the controller enables one to configure all other functions, such as the Steamer, Lighting and the Child lock.