Establishing a connection between the UKU Wi-Fi control system and HUUM mobile app
Updated July 14, 2022
In order to link the UKU Wi-Fi control system with the HUUM mobile app, first connect the control panel to a Wi-Fi network. UKU Wi-Fi control system supports the 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi standard. Control panel of the UKU Wi-Fi control system cannot be used with 5 GHz and 6 GHz networks. Important! UKU Wi-Fi control system is not compatible with the ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi amplifier.
- In order to open the settings menu of the sauna controller, press and hold the control panel button for 10 seconds.
- Navigate to “Wi-Fi settings”.
- Select “Wi-Fi SSID”. Click the button to confirm your selection.
- In the menu that opens, choose the Wi-Fi network you wish to use with your sauna control system. Ensure that different Wi-Fi networks don’t have the same name. You may encounter connectivity problems when several Wi-Fi networks have the same name. In such a case, rename the respective networks.
- After selecting the desired Wi-Fi network, enter the password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Important! The main module does not support Wi-Fi network names and passwords that contain more than 20 characters.
- After entering the password, select “Connect” and follow the instructions.
- Once you have established a connection with the Wi-Fi network, follow the guidelines provided in the section “HUUM app – setting up mobile app functionality”.