Accessing the sauna controller menu and using the Steamer function
Updated July 14, 2022
- You can switch the Steamer function on from the settings menu of the controller.
- In order to open the menu, press and hold the button for 10 seconds.
- Select the function from the menu, and adjust the settings for the steamer – press and hold the button, and turn it to the right (more steam) or to the left (less steam).
- Intensity of the steamer is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen (indication in the range from 1 to 10).
- The steamer can only be used when sauna heating mode is on.
- In steam rooms without a humidity sensor, the steamer can only be used when the temperature does not exceed 70 °C.